SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] dialup for suse slick
- To: Paul Maloney <pmaloney1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] dialup for suse slick
- From: Howard Lowndes <lannet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 15:13:25 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Organization: LANNet Computing Associates
- User-agent: Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (X11/20060501)
Paul Maloney wrote:
Well I have gone brain dead once again. When i try to connect to the
internet the error i get is that I don't have sufficient permission to
then is says please make sure that Kppp is owned by root and has the
SUID bit set.
Yep, that's about right.
thanks in advance Paul
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people <http://lannetlinux.com>
When you want a computer system that works, just choose Linux;
When you want a computer system that works, just, choose Microsoft.
Flatter government, not fatter government; abolish the Australian states.