SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] IT support costs
- To: SLUG Mail List <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>, LINK Mail List <link@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] IT support costs
- From: Howard Lowndes <lannet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 12:24:01 +1000
- Organization: LANNet Computing Associates
- User-agent: Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (X11/20060501)
Has anyone got any good pointers handy to IT support ratios that I can
use in a report that I am writing. I recall seeing somewhere mention of
1 IT head to 45 Windows boxen as against 1 IT head to 120 Linux boxen,
but I really could do with a sound citation.
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people <http://lannetlinux.com>
When you want a computer system that works, just choose Linux;
When you want a computer system that works, just, choose Microsoft.
Flatter government, not fatter government; abolish the Australian states.