SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] decode librarary for imagemagick
- To: Steve Lindsay <stephen.a.lindsay@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] decode librarary for imagemagick
- From: Matthew Hannigan <mlh@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 12:20:48 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/188.8.131.52i
On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 12:06:39PM +1000, Steve Lindsay wrote:
> On 5/17/06, Voytek Eymont <lists@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >so what's the suggested course to try to take advantge of that ?
> I think ideally you want to find an RH7.3 rpm that has the jpeg
> headers etc, something like libjpeg*-dev (not sure how such packages
> are named on redhat).
Voytek, you have yum/apt set up don't you?
yum install libjpeg-devel