Re: [SLUG] Gmail Stuck on basic HTML

Hi All,

I found the culprit; I had switched the user-agent to IE 6 via User Agent Switcher in Firefox. See Googles explanation for this below,

What's the difference between 'standard' view and 'basic HTML' view?

Standard view is what you'll see when you sign in to Gmail from a fully supported browser .

In case you don't have access to a fully supported browser, we still want you to have access to Gmail - that's why we've developed a basic HTML view of our service that is compatible with almost any browser. If you sign in to Gmail using a browser that isn't fully supported, you'll automatically be directed to the basic HTML view.

Guess that explains it all, yes? Cheers.

Mark Sargent.