Re: [SLUG] Gmail Stuck on basic HTML

Mark Sargent wrote:
Hi All,

trivial, I woulda thought, but, seems not for me. I signed in today,
and found that I'm now in basic HTML format, something I most
certainly didn't select, and each time I select Switch to standard
view, it comes straight back as HTML. Anyone else experienced this?
I've tried logging out/back in, to no avail. Cheers.

Mark Sargent.

I've no idea really but have you tried clearing cookies? May be related...but that is a complete stab in the dark as i don't really use gmail

Fil