SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Gmail Stuck on basic HTML
- To: SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] Gmail Stuck on basic HTML
- From: "Mark Sargent" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 11:58:49 +1000
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:x-google-sender-auth; b=TBtfsixJpY6E4coFWjdTZd8i0VsU7tGSKCyv5F8eLsW4LrjnzAY8kqxEm5lYbKxqXzLMjIDzrNw/ShE8xZNj9twruNtyn4edA15+behRJ767qgpMAHAcGZpllt7dG10yjCEdPwQj6e7AMBXTaQ30SMLpLiRWZgfkTtfaFtFrhOY=
trivial, I woulda thought, but, seems not for me. I signed in today,
and found that I'm now in basic HTML format, something I most
certainly didn't select, and each time I select Switch to standard
view, it comes straight back as HTML. Anyone else experienced this?
I've tried logging out/back in, to no avail. Cheers.