SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] To NFS or not to NFS - that is the question
- To: SLUG Mail List <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] To NFS or not to NFS - that is the question
- From: Howard Lowndes <lannet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 09:53:29 +1000
- Organization: LANNet Computing Associates
- User-agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (X11/20060501)
With a lappy, what is the best way to have it do NFS mounts on boot when
there exists a network connection - either eth0 or wlan0, and not
attempt to do so when no network connection exists.
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people <http://lannetlinux.com>
When you want a computer system that works, just choose Linux;
When you want a computer system that works, just, choose Microsoft.
Flatter government, not fatter government; abolish the Australian states.