SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Re: NOW Re MythTV
- To: "O Plameras" <oscarp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] Re: NOW Re MythTV
- From: "Michael Fox" <fox.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 14:39:06 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=hrhUQO+LEpPAGGLGl3dNN/ZnXxcvqNu7gs7oYejDyJTQQEbQ6fuBKAYNl4GlhtA5zG7yqOyJFF6k870UIirvmR68f/nUhz0BqMHHc3o6/hfYy/KzDT34ImYeVuuFBw1MIidZeLFumu3ePy8zg/wBPqX44sWURd+QONWVprP4jwA=
On 5/12/06, O Plameras <oscarp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This one does not work for me, immir.com/tv_grab_au. I'm
interested to know how you make this works. I've seen in the
other list a couple of people say they use this script.
Doesn't work in what way?
I've figured out what packages I need on my system to make its
configuration from within mythtv-setup video sources so that it
prompts for its configuration in a nice way. The packages it needs are
documented on my wiki in the ubuntu breezy install setup.