Re: [SLUG] Best practise for ldap authentication

<quote who="Alexander Samad">

> but mail isn't part of account nor posixAccount nor top, it is part of
> inetorgperson - which is of no help to me cause i do libnss/libpam
> filtering based on attr host which is only part of account.

Just add inetOrgPerson to your objectClass mix and go.

> General Question, do most people setup there own schema's or do they have
> duplicate records 1 for security and 1 for address book information

Why are you using a separate 'Address book' ou instead of just using the
'People' ou?

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2006: Vilanova i la Geltrú, Spain            http://2006.guadec.org/

  "When's the last time you heard of the police having to intervene at an
                   antiquarian book riot?" - Raph Levien