SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] NOW Re MythTV
- To: Michael Fox <fox.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] NOW Re MythTV
- From: O Plameras <oscarp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 11:57:55 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5 (X11/20060313)
On MythTV setup, I found some time last week to
re-visit this subject. I am using FusionHDTV DVB-T1.
I plug in this card and it is recognised by FC5 kernel
version 2096. I tried on FC5 2080 and it did also
recognise the card.
And now, I can watch Digital TV Broadcasting.
Since my MythTV has always been setup for all the
other services apart from TV recieving, all I had to
do was to run 'mythtvsetup' and configure it for
Australia. I have been using MythTV as Frontend
for Managing and Organising CD music, DVD,
Video Playback, Radio streaming, Photo Gallery, etc. since early
I have two issues:
1. I cannot recieve SBS signal cleanly; and
2. I cannot recieve HDTV (only Digital) signals cleanly.
I have a TIVO compatible unit and has a similar
problem with HDTV only.
Do you have any problem with HDTV recievers
on your unit ?
Thanks for the info in advance.