[SLUG] Splitting MySQL dump

Sluggers,

I've got a large (2.6G) MySQL dump containing extended SQL inserts which
I need to import onto a server.

Normally, I'd import using something like:

	sudo nice mysql itm_integ < sqldump.sql

but in this case it grinds the server into the ground, presumably
because it loads the file into memory/swap as it imports.

I'm thinking I somehow need to split this file into manageable chunks to
import it, but the script I coded in PHP can't handle files of that size.

Anyone have any pointers on how I can split the file based on the string
'CREATE TABLE' or something like that? A file per table would be fine to
import.

Server is FC2 based and we're running a very old MySQL - 4.024

Thanks in advance,
Rob.