SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Hardware Question
- To: tuxta2 <tuxta2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Hardware Question
- From: "Michael Fox" <fox.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 17:15:26 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=PLg+KjZ/sn0GZ6Q9a002zu+PEJua88Htill8pSd85OOOMAAnFqQ04BSgSvVMi92Nf4nHQU0sXLZ/Pxhz3qbKRR1m9gO1PWEdzi4IrN36P32QTu1M30CuVUUvEZEPbP/hP7n/8qwynVcive7eWyUZLTlm6fee/xMBWLyYhiMXr0Y=
On 4/30/06, tuxta2 <tuxta2@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Question = Don't p4's have ddr ram? (I'm not a hardware person)
Depends on the motherboard chipset... but yeah its more likely to be
ddr sdram, maybe the poster should be more specific about the system
boards in the machines, so that we can comment more.
Although as pointed out by others, I too agree they should be very suitable.