Re: [SLUG] Graphics library

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> Hmm, I wonder what Keith Packard et al's libcairo is like. I really
> doubt it could be half as bad.

Bloody hell! Cairo is as good as libimagemagick is bad.

After just reading a bit of the documentation and without looking at
any example code, it took me about 30 minutes to do what it took me
over 5 hours of googling, and poring over very ugly Image Magick
internals to do with libimagemagic.

Anyone who wants to learn about good C library API design and
documentation should look to Cario as glowing beacon of brilliance.

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo
Everyone seems to assume that the current system in America is capitalism.
I beg to differ. True capitalism does not involve false advertising,
distribution cartels, or political lobbying for special advantages in the
market. How can you call Microsoft or the RIAA capitalist, when their main
business is interfering with a free market? Some of us would like to see a
*return* to capitalism in this country. - Jim Flynn on Linuxtoday.com