Re: [SLUG] Graphics library

Jamie Wilkinson wrote:

> The API to cairo is really really nice,

And it has <gasp> documentation </gasp>.

> I suspect it may be a little involved to do what you want with it, but it's
> certainly possible.  I didn't mention it earlier because I thought
> ImageMagick would have been a more appropriate tool.

The use of image magick as a library has willfully slaughtered
way too many of my brain cells for me to ever forgive you for
that :-).

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo
"We can build a better product than Linux" -- Microsoft
Corp.'s Windows operating-system chief, Jim Allchin.
One has to wonder why, with their huge resources, they haven't.