SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Re: SLUG codefest: this Sunday, 9th April
- To: Mary Gardiner <mary-slug@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Re: SLUG codefest: this Sunday, 9th April
- From: Peter Chubb <peterc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 10:27:31 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Comments: Hyperbole mail buttons accepted, v04.18.
>>>>> "Mary" == Mary Gardiner <mary-slug@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Mary> On Thu, Apr 06, 2006, Mary Gardiner wrote:
>> SLUG coders will be gathering together for a day of coding and
>> talking about coding.
Mary> Andrew Bennetts and I will probably be poking at apt-proxy (the
Mary> Twisted version) trying to work out things like "why does it use
Mary> 200MB of memory?"
Can you fix the way it doesn't failover properly as well?
And the feature request at
(basicly, to be able to specify a different place for Packages and
Release files from the .debs themselves)
Dr Peter Chubb http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au peterc AT gelato.unsw.edu.au
http://www.ertos.nicta.com.au ERTOS within National ICT Australia