SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] decodeing base64 ?
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] decodeing base64 ?
- From: "Voytek Eymont" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 11:13:08 +1000 (EST)
- Reply-to: lists@xxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.5.1
On Thu, April 6, 2006 10:33 am, Michael Fox wrote:
> On 4/6/06, Voytek Eymont <voytek@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> # munpack
>> -bash: munpack: command not found
>> # metamail
>> -bash: metamail: command not found
> And for those commands to work you of course need them installed via
> the correct package on your distro (or compiled/installed from source) --
yes, of course. seems I assumed wrongly that a 5GB 'install everything'
install would install such anciliary utilities.
but, not all is lost, 'install everything' install installed kde and
evolution, so, I managed to detach the file that way.
(but now I can not play it)