Re: [SLUG] Re: DEC Storage Works

<quote who="Matthew Hannigan">

> On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 08:51:05AM +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > OCFS2 and GFS are supported in Ubuntu from 5.10 onwards.
>
> Nice!
>
> I believe OCFS2 made it into the standard kernel very recently; 2.6.16?

Yeah - though it has been in our .12 and .15 kernels for 5.10 and 6.06. It
is pretty rad. Certainly a heck of a lot simpler to set up and monitor than
GFS.

- Jeff

--
FISL 7.0: Porto Alegre, Brazil        http://fisl.softwarelivre.org/7.0/www/

    "Learning and doing is the true spirit of free software -- learning
   without doing gets you academic sterility, and doing without learning
    is all too often the way things are done in proprietary software." -
                                Raph Levien