Re: [SLUG] data centers

<quote who="Del">

> So (in the interests of improving SLUG) perhaps it's time for a data
> centers mailing list @slug.org.au

I think that's an extremely awkward 'first topic split' for SLUG. It was a
tough call to split off the chat list a few years back, but ultimately I
think that was successful. If we were to start splitting off topic-specific
lists, I can think of a few broader topics which would make *vastly* more
sense (and be less risky) than 'data centre'.

- Jeff

--
FISL 7.0: Porto Alegre, Brazil        http://fisl.softwarelivre.org/7.0/www/

            What did the sausage say to the tomato at breakfast?
               "There's not mushroom this morning, is there?"