[SLUG] POS software/hardware

I have need to set up Linux POS soft/hard ware for a customer.

I'm thinking SQL-Ledger for the software as it has POS, but I need a Linux compat slip printer, barcode reader (probably k/b wedge would be best), and cash drawer.

What experience is there out there and recommended suppliers for the h/w.

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people <http://lannetlinux.com>