Re: [SLUG] Hinting an IP Address

Martin wrote:
$quoted_author = "Kevin Fitzgerald" ;

I have a customer who has had something rather villifying written about them
on their own Messageboard and they want to persue it legally. They have
asked me to chase down the IP Address and I'm not suer where to start.
I know the IP, 210.50.159.126

start by talking to primus...

...who will tell you nothing because they're not allowed to by law. If you really need to pursue it then you need to get the boys in blue involved - the Telecom Act is a legal nightmare in this regard.

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people <http://lannetlinux.com>