Re: [SLUG] DNS - Xen - Virtual server hosting

On 2/14/06, Ben Donohue <donohueb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> A little off the original question here but on the subject of virtual
> hosting did you know that VMware are giving away GSX server now for free?

Product is called Vmware Server (and its currently in first beta
cycle). Register on vmware.com and download the product, you will then
be sent a key to use it.

It appears it includes management tools and functions similar to GSX,
how much similar it is to this product I dont know. I should get
around to trying it just to see for myself.