Re: [SLUG] RHCE exams

on 02/14/2006 06:12 AM dave kempe said the following:
Michael Fox wrote:
Anyone happen to know who in Sydney is certified to run the exams for
RHCE etc? I've never done the training, but after all these years of
using Linux I am thinking it might be wise to grab a book on the
subject and learn what the exam might ask in relation to what I might
not know and then attempt the exam and prac required to get a RHCE.

Thanks

I think Redhat Asia pacific do the RHCE exams through a Sylvan testing centre. Not sure about that, but Redhat are the people to contact. They are run once a quarter I think.

Try our Pre-Assessment. It will tell you what you're missing:

https://www.redhat.com/apps/training/assess/

mcm