SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Re; tv setup
- To: Bill <billb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Re; tv setup
- From: Michael Fox <fox.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 20:01:53 +1100
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=IHWKkHfNXjRBgb6RgzmfMN7Ilvri4CxRT/iMCD0qbKekcvXvzcZI3k+/rIW8qzMz2xpU81bkBwtxUtm7xGwY0cBaqLAY6+H5xryetOMO+Lr6RJUL/bu2Q/pvJXYIcXu6u1KcRR+vEjeDZM7HX0baDBqd57EcK8+3ipueu5itTo0=
On 1/22/06, Bill <billb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have a Dvico Fusion HD DVB-T card which I haven't been able to get to
> work under any distro.
> Kaffeine worked direct from the Kanotix 2005-4 Lite Final LiveCD so
> I installed it to this PC, booted Kaffeine, set Channels to Sydney-nth
> shore, scanned channels and it worked. Did same some time ago with earlier
> vrsion of Kanotix for my AverMedia card, which also worked.
> I know that this thread was about mythtv, but the Kanotix config files may
> help somebody trying myth tv with a Dvico Fusion card.
So after all that did you get it working on a distro other then
Kanotix as I am a little confused by your post.
I had a DVICO Fusion Plus card and wasn't overly impressed with it.
Although it did certainly work fairly okay on Windows, just not crash
hot on linux.