SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Linux distro for pentium 166 Mhz
- To: "Kasim, Yosep" <Yosep.Kasim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Linux distro for pentium 166 Mhz
- From: mlh <mlh@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 16:55:05 +1100
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/126.96.36.199i
As others have mentioned, almost any.
The main issue is memory, particularly during the install.
I think you have to have 64mb for the main distros to install.
ipcop and other specialised distros like 'damn small linux'
might be ok with 32mb or less.