SLUG Mailing List Archives
RE: [SLUG] SSH port forwarding
- To: <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [SLUG] SSH port forwarding
- From: "Roger Barnes" <Roger.Barnes@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 19:24:17 +1100
- Thread-index: AcYSl7CaAKmJ8spZSXiqNK5NTt516wAApY5Q
- Thread-topic: [SLUG] SSH port forwarding
> I'm (ssh'd) onto a host deep inside a 192.168.1.0 network.
> That host is connected to an ADSL router over a seperate
> network (192.168.0.0)
> I want to browse the ADSL router.
> So i want to forward 192.168.0.1:80 (the router) to localhost:say5678
> ie I browse localhost:5678 and get the router setup page.
> I can browse the remote host with
> ssh -C -g -L 5678:192.168.1.40:80 tigger.ws
> That forwards 192.168.1.40:80 to me at 5678. I want to go 1
> step further to the ADSL router at 192.168.0.1:80
> There is no browser on 192.168.1.40 (I'll do that if all else fails)
My brain's about to pack it in, so this could be complete nonsense, but wouldn't
ssh -C -g -L 5678:192.168.0.1:80 tigger.ws