Re: [SLUG] Install application

Thanks for your reply, Dennis. I am not sure how to answer your question. I got a window telling me there was an error which prevented opening the file. But about then I somehow lost the lot. I will try another download later and will be more careful about reading what appears.

John.

Dennis M. Gray wrote:

It seems like the instructions on the web site are pretty complete. Are
you having trouble with the install script or some other problem?
I am running Ubuntu 10 and have just downloaded
CorelPHOTOPAINT9Lnx.tar.gz which is sitting in the archive window. Would
appreciate advice on what to type into the command line to get it running.

John.