Re: [SLUG] Install application

Thanks for your reply, Dennis. I am not sure how to answer your question. I got a window telling me there was an error which prevented opening the file. But about then I somehow lost the lot. I will try another download later and will be more careful about reading what appears.

Dennis M. Gray wrote:

It seems like the instructions on the web site are pretty complete. Are
you having trouble with the install script or some other problem?
I am running Ubuntu 10 and have just downloaded
CorelPHOTOPAINT9Lnx.tar.gz which is sitting in the archive window. Would
appreciate advice on what to type into the command line to get it running.