SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] LDAP help please
- To: Slug List <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] LDAP help please
- From: Lindsay Holmwood <lindsay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 08:37:34 +1100
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.7 (X11/20051013)
Howard Lowndes wrote:
0.9.7.2 It's got the XML templating. The web site describes it as the
latest release, but there is a CVS version as well, both 0.9.cvs and
1.0.cvs. I might just take up your suggestion of the drop back, but
should that be to 0.9.6 or 0.9.6c? TIA.
I've used both 0.9.6 and 0.9.6c without any hassles. I wouldn't use the
newer releases for a few months without a fair amount of testing beforehand.