[SLUG] FireFox 'open with' csv excel

Hi there,

I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

When we create a CSV (comma seperated values) text file in our app and
firefox passes it to Excel (yes I know, immovable object currently but
working on it! OO _is better), all of the data is thrown to column one in
a completely boneheaded manner.

Normally, one would expect Excel to start the whole import text file stuff
ie how the text should be imported (delimited/fixed) whatever.

Or at least that is what I was hoping it would ask.

So some training on texttocolumns gets the users working but its a bit
lame as far as a solution. Has anyone had any better ideas that work well?

Stu