SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] replace or install lilo
- To: SLUG email list <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] replace or install lilo
- From: Ben Donohue <donohueb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:26:16 +1100
- Reply-to: donohueb@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0 (Windows/20041206)
I'm installing CentOS which is a RH clone.
In the install it gives the choice of either GRUB or no boot loader.
I must confess I don't like GRUB in that i've never been able to fix it
when i've had a problem. My lack I know.
Anyway is there a way to say no boot loader at the install but then
later on install LILO?
I'm still trying to find some info on this so any pointers on a howto or
tips etc. would be greatly appreciated. Even a "yes its possible" is a