SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Laptop recommendations
- To: Erik de Castro Lopo <erikd-slug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Laptop recommendations
- From: Michael Fox <fox.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:51:09 +1100
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=cks0wsn2QodHWSiyfdfXm67HtMJAe2ghOozTYKl5DXuS0dph/NyS0aX7DBb1+TVwk03Y/Wqq7gLEXN+Kahn9BPNjH8RZc9cWUzRqMiYTKbUv1HiqocRcR8gYjbyYNt8KkVJ2z9rPyLJ/hnnG7wBY2uGNM0iG4NSBI1atk38DHoE=
On 11/15/05, Erik de Castro Lopo
Michael Fox wrote:
I know of at least one other person who has had problems (Ian??).
It does affect all iBooks, just some models. The weird thing about
apple is that the release a bunch of machines under the same model
name "G3 iBook" but they can have a range of different hardware
Well the G3 iBook is certainly pretty old, atleast it wasn't a current G4 iBook. Certainly explains it. Bummer.