Re: [SLUG] Treo 650 on Ubuntu

On Wed, 2005-11-02 at 18:42 +1100, Pia Waugh wrote:
> so I have got my Treo 650 synchronising perfectly on Ubuntu over the USB
> cable, it just works :) However I haven't yet figured out how to get my
> photos from the phone. Any suggestions? There doesn't seem to be a conduit
> for photos.

I have a Treo600 and on that you can copy them to an SD card then
download from there.  It's well hidden but basically you use the move
option and one of the categories will be the SD card.  0 points for
usability!

I generally just send them via MMS to my email account when I take the
photo.

--
Simon Wong <linux@xxxxxxxxx>