SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Anyone know of a LISP Users group in Sydney ?
- To: "Penedo" <penedo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Anyone know of a LISP Users group in Sydney ?
- From: james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:56:25 +1000 (EST)
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.4
> On 10/28/05, QuantumG <qg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> David Creelman wrote:
>> >I've setup a community next to my account on LiveJournal, it's at
>> >http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=sydneylisp. Sorry for the
>> >unimaginative name...
>> Call it 'thydney'.
> I even have an old T-shirt with the Coyote (from "Road Runner" fame)
> saying exactly that - "Thydney".
> Any better idea for a logo?
The obvious would be the word "Sydney" with the Ys replaced by lambdas. But
that may be a tad _too_ obvious.