Re: [SLUG] Sydney Open Solaris User Group - Meeting Oct 17th 6:30pm

<quote who="Hal Ashburner">

> My impression was that while he still finds it amusing in hindsight, its
> the sort of amusing of "What kind of a dill was I being then?" Who among
> us isn't amused by something silly we've done previously.

Yeah, his reply to my congratulations when I first met him was, "Oh, we were
young once..." :-)

The funny thing is that they're just so similar in passion and ability, the
only very obvious difference is that Dave says "dude" a lot... ;-)

- Jeff

--
EuroOSCON: October 17th-20th    http://conferences.oreillynet.com/eurooscon/

       "So I'll have to talk about what I know instead. If you are so
     inclined, you may infer that I am totally oblivious to anything I
                   don't talk about today." - Larry Wall