Re: [SLUG] Re: Your top-ten linux desktop apps

<quote who="Robert Collins">

> > > Yep - agreed here. It just works and is simple.
> >
> > You might want to try Sound Juicer some time. I don't tend to regard
> > grip as 'just works' and 'simple', given s-j. ;-)
>
> If it did what I wanted, sure.
>
> grip was - oh, 15 minutes to setup, about 3 years ago. And since then its
> done precisely what I want every time.

No symptoms, no prescription. :-)

- Jeff

--
EuroOSCON: October 17th-20th    http://conferences.oreillynet.com/eurooscon/

   "Slashdot seems to run a lot of obituaries. Perhaps there should be a
                               topic for it."
    "There already is. It's called the BSD section." - Anonymous Coward