Re: [SLUG] 'butfirst' keyword in Perl.

Paul Fenwick wrote:

> G'day Erik,
>
> > One thing thats been bugging me for a while about Perl is the
> > lack of a butfirst keyword.
>
> Be careful what you wish for, it might come true.  ;)
>
> http://search.cpan.org/~pjf/Acme-ButFirst-1.00/lib/Acme/ButFirst.pm

Shit, why is it that whenever I open my mouth something always bites
*me* on the ass.

Contrary to the BUGS section which states:

    Any use of this module should be considered a bug.

I just know that at some time in the future I will be debugging someone
else's Perl code and find a butfirst. And they'll be doing it just to
piss me off.

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo
Microsoft is finally bringing all of its Windows operating system families
under one roof. It will combine all of the features of CE, stability and
support of ME and the speed of NT.
It will be called Windows CEMENT...