SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Mail filtering with .forward, procmail and perl.
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SLUG] Mail filtering with .forward, procmail and perl.
- From: l cheung <13z73rch3un9@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 11:23:32 +1000
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=aw8MlZ9Xfrzbab8xL3z8vJQAndGeFXv6RT3/k0BV7H9KVYehKUhzaGxozq4rZo7mitDRQXHBR/6KfNzBD67PsK/t3zLN8Y8SL3Gg8N3P2NPRbkpngxK4d7EClxXRx5Kiv9tKKMtkNGsWb6AV25oL4kzUigjTeejSi1+bMPEYOVw=
- Reply-to: l cheung <13z73rch3un9@xxxxxxxxx>
I've been using procmail to filter my mail. However I'm getting more
and more emails with a "Reply-To" header (a web-based support program
that I have no control on). It's pointless to reply to a program and I
can't sort my mail by Sender.
So my question is:
Is there a way to pipe my mail through a filter before/after procmail
or to rewrite the From header inside procmail?