SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] X issue
- To: Felix Sheldon <dark_paw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] X issue
- From: ashley maher <ashley.maher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:34:59 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Organization: Didymo Designs
- Reply-to: ashley.maher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Fri, 2005-09-16 at 13:53 +1000, Felix Sheldon wrote:
> ashley maher wrote:
> Don't forget to take dri and GLcore out of the modules list if you're
> using the nvidia driver.
and that seams to have fixed the problem.
I didn't see any mention of that ion my searches.
I used 3 different monitors to check.
And both the nv and nvidia drivers.
> Section "Device"
> Identifier "NVIDIA Corporation NV40? [Unknown nVidia Card]"
> Driver "nvidia"
> BusID "PCI:1:0:0"
> Option "RenderAccel" "true"
There was a comment to use RenderAccel but it didn't say why, I take it
you're suggesting it is a good idea?
> Option "NvAGP" "2"