SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] apache2 rewriting
- To: Richard Heycock <rgh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] apache2 rewriting
- From: Peter Chubb <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 13:18:31 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Comments: Hyperbole mail buttons accepted, v04.18.
>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Heycock <rgh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Richard> I've got a copy of mediawiki running in apache2 at
Richard> /wiki. What I want to do is to set up a virtualhost called
Richard> wiki and lose the /wiki eg
Richard> http://thor/wiki --> http://wiki
Richard> Can anyone tell me how to do this? I've tried using
Richard> mod_rewrite but I I've been going round in circles
Richard> (literally) trying to fix this.
Don't you just set up a virtualhost as usual, with its DocumentRoot
pointing at /full/path/to/wiki and CGIBin etc., set appropriately?