[SLUG] Aptitude command to TOTALLY remove KDE

context: Debian, Sarge, Aptitude

Can anyone tell me the aptitude commands to remove ALL programs associated with and including KDE on debian sarge?

I am hoping there is a one command purges all.

I made the mistake of deciding I will run one desktop as KDE, since I haven't play with it for a while. Well, that lasted less than 5 minutes.

<rant>

What brain dead idiot decided to make Konquerer the default browser?
and then to make it "windows like"?

If I wanted to use a brain dead system, I'd use MS Windows.

Its worse, there is a frigging bouncing icon and to top it off it has the usual linux documentation, i.e nothing useful.

The is no way Linux is ever going to conquer the desktop with crud like this.

</rant>

--
Terry Collins {:-)}}} email: terryc at woa.com.au www: http://www.woa.com.au Wombat Outdoor Adventures <Bicycles, Computers, GIS, Printing, Publishing>