Re: [SLUG] bulk mail script

Alexander Else <aelse@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A task has been allocated to me to send out a mail (possibly with a word/pdf
> attachment) to a few hundred email addresses in an hour and a half.  As i don't
> have a lot of time to do my homework on this one, i hope someone can point me to
> one or two options for a script that will do this for me.

If you're sending to people who do want what you're sending, use mpack:

mpack -s "Here's some SPAM" -d /file/with/text/message -c application/pdf /path/to/pdf/attachment poorsucker@xxxxxxxxxxx

If you are spamming people who don't want what you're sending, a red hot
poker in the eyeball would be too kind.
--
Sam "Eddie" Couter  |  mailto:sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Debian Developer    |  mailto:eddie@xxxxxxxxxx