[SLUG] Creating a driver disk

I have a very geriatric laptop with RH8 on it and I want to upgrade to at least RH9 so that I can use the updates from Fedora Legacy.

It uses a PCMCIA NIC which uses the axnet-cs driver and I want to do the upgrade as an NFS upgrade due to an dodgy CD drive.

How do I go about making a driver disk for the PCMCIA driver.

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people <http://lannet.com.au>