SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Creating a driver disk
- To: Mail List - SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] Creating a driver disk
- From: Howard Lowndes <lannet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:26:59 +1000
- Organization: LANNet Computing Associates
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.6-1.1.fc4 (X11/20050720)
I have a very geriatric laptop with RH8 on it and I want to upgrade to
at least RH9 so that I can use the updates from Fedora Legacy.
It uses a PCMCIA NIC which uses the axnet-cs driver and I want to do the
upgrade as an NFS upgrade due to an dodgy CD drive.
How do I go about making a driver disk for the PCMCIA driver.
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people <http://lannet.com.au>
When you just want a system that works, you choose Linux;
When you want a system that just works, you choose Microsoft.
Flatter government, not fatter government;
Get rid of the Australian states.