SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Asterisk Open Source PABX software
- To: Michael Kraus <mkraus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Asterisk Open Source PABX software
- From: Howard Lowndes <lannet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 08:22:17 +1000
- Cc: Slug List <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Organization: LANNet Computing Associates
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.6-1.1.fc4 (X11/20050720)
I use it for my SOHO and to contact my clients and it works fine.
Great product and great price, but the learning curve on generating your
dial plan can be steep.
Michael Kraus wrote:
Has anyone had any experience with Asterisk (or any other) open source
PABX software, and wouldn't mind commenting?
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people <http://lannet.com.au>
When you just want a system that works, you choose Linux;
When you want a system that just works, you choose Microsoft.
Flatter government, not fatter government;
Get rid of the Australian states.