Re: [SLUG] Asterisk Open Source PABX software

I use it for my SOHO and to contact my clients and it works fine.

Great product and great price, but the learning curve on generating your dial plan can be steep.

Michael Kraus wrote:
G'day...

Has anyone had any experience with Asterisk (or any other) open source
PABX software, and wouldn't mind commenting?

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people <http://lannet.com.au>