SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Technical Support Ticket system
- To: prundle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Technical Support Ticket system
- From: "Rev Simon Rumble" <simon@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 11:25:48 +0100 (BST)
- Bounce-to: "Rev Simon Rumble" <simon@xxxxxxxxxx>
On 24/8/2005, "Peter Rundle" <prundle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Just after some advice / opinions about the above (on Linux of course)
>for a medium sized organisation to keep track of the constant stream of
>I'm looking for a relatively simple product, have considered Bugzilla
>but it's perhaps better suited to software development.
RT. There is none finer:
Beauty of it is that it's incredibly email-oriented, so the end-user
just fires off an email to support@xxxxxxx (or can use a web interface)
and all their interaction from there is via email. Or they can use the
web interface, if you like.
mod_perl and works with a range of databases.