SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Use of Linux Trade Mark in Australia
- To: Terry Collins <terryc@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Use of Linux Trade Mark in Australia
- From: Jeff Waugh <jdub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 00:32:54 -0700
- Cc: Slug List <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.9i
<quote who="Terry Collins">
> 1) Just received this?
> Is this ham fisted jerk genuine?
Yes, Jeremy is a very well respected lawyer who has been helping the
community here for a while now. Evidently, it hasn't been written in a very
welcoming way (he's a lawyer).
> 2) what are the rules for the general commons use of Linux?
Normal trademark fair use, also see the LMI site for their information (both
licensed and otherwise).
GNOME Summit 2005: October 8th-10th http://live.gnome.org/Boston2005
No clue is good clue.