[SLUG] Apache (?) errors

We're just doing a test upgrade of a demo system (before we upgrade the production systems) from our development server of an application based largely on apache, php and postgresql.

On the test system, I'm seeing a php script output an error message to the console as follows:

[root@NetSense html]# php /usr/bin/phpcharge.php4 1 1122989968 1122990529 2.886968 10.254.254.6 00:90:

Both systems are updated RH7,2 systems, with the only differences being slightly different hardware. I've checked the apache, php and postgresql rpms, and all are identical. Checking the httpd error log, I see similar error messages on startup:

[Tue Aug  2 12:04:04 2005] [notice] caught SIGTERM, shutting down
PHP Warning:  U1À‰å]Éö?¼': Unable to initialize module
Module compiled with debug=144, thread-safety=231 module API=1119638220
PHP compiled with debug=0, thread-safety=0 module API=20010901
These options need to match
 in Unknown on line 0
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
	LANGUAGE = (unset),
	LC_ALL = (unset),
	LANG = "en_AU"
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
	LANGUAGE = (unset),
	LC_ALL = (unset),
	LANG = "en_AU"

Can anyone tell me what's happening?

--
Regards,
Edwin Humphries

This email is intended for the named addressee/s only and
may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
are not a named addressee please delete the message and
notify the sender.