Re: [SLUG] Retentive printer

What distro do you have?
Are you running CUPS?
Is there any errors generated in the logs?

This is only linux related because its plugged into a linux box but, I have a canon LBP-4U laserjet old I know but it works well used to . Everytime I send a print job to it, it prints the same page over and over again until it runs out of paper I've tried cating a text file straight to /dev/lp0 and it does the same thing the only thing it prints one of is the test page.

any idea would be appreciated as I'm running out of paper...

Jeff Allison

ICQ 8142658
Messenger jeff_allison@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yahoo Jeff Allison