SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Retentive printer
- To: jeff.allison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Retentive printer
- From: Kevin Saenz <kevsaenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 09:22:27 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.5 (Windows/20050711)
What distro do you have?
Are you running CUPS?
Is there any errors generated in the logs?
This is only linux related because its plugged into a linux box but, I
have a canon LBP-4U laserjet old I know but it works well used to .
Everytime I send a print job to it, it prints the same page over and over
again until it runs out of paper I've tried cating a text file straight to
/dev/lp0 and it does the same thing the only thing it prints one of is the
any idea would be appreciated as I'm running out of paper...
Yahoo Jeff Allison
Mobile +44 410 502 702