SLUG Mailing List Archives
RE: [SLUG] Apache virtual server configuration
- To: <Slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [SLUG] Apache virtual server configuration
- From: "Roger Barnes" <Roger.Barnes@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 09:18:20 +1000
- Thread-index: AcWSNl+FqzjCEcnaQey8nUtGFh3D/wAAX7oA
- Thread-topic: [SLUG] Apache virtual server configuration
> We're just converting over from our web server being a single
> site server (root in /var/www/html/) to also hosting an
> Intranet/Extranet site. So we want to move the site over to
> /var/www/html/website, but although we've added a new virtual
> server in httpd.conf, it still goes back to the
> /var/www/html/ location. Can anyone offer some ideas?
Not sure if the following will work, but it's based on referring to a working vhost config (apache 1.3)...