Re: [SLUG] Mail arrival sound in T'bird

Jeez, and I got some new glasses only a few months ago.  Ta.

Phil Scarratt wrote:
Howard Lowndes wrote:

Surely, it's possible to get a mail arrival sound in T'bird, but I cannot find out how or where.

BTW, it's IMAP not POP3, if that makes a difference.

All clues welcome.

Edit Menu, Preferences, General section, bottom of the window

When new messages arrive:

Tick box for Play a sound
Select between system sound or custom sound with browse button.

Fil

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people <http://lannet.com.au>