SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] [0T] Contract for valuation of source code using cocomo / cocomo II
- To: Richard Hayes <nada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] [0T] Contract for valuation of source code using cocomo / cocomo II
- From: Benno <benjl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:04:27 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.6+20040907i
On Fri Jul 22, 2005 at 09:46:43 +1000, Richard Hayes wrote:
>Sorry to be so off-topic, I have a client who needs a valuation of some
>They have written some code but have included some BSD/ MIT licensed
>code as well.
>I know it is bogus but the 'suits' need to "Value the IP'.
>Of course, they can hire a "whore du jour" such as PwC but if I would
>rather some money goes to people who actually know something.
Have you tried using sloccount? http://www.dwheeler.com/sloccount/