SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] ubuntu -help pls
- To: hana martin <otsimind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] ubuntu -help pls
- From: Michael Fox <fox.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:23:25 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=cZQLC7oQ9FQR6fd+/Bf6i6k2i0MVPDirmncW/Em5ilm0CLSjcjKW6U1YaGFqQRPhhMmG8RTtPBl12lzQ7U57VG5HNIaMpWjxl8Pw9qIClVin9boYAvFxPSxtDpMyEdS2Nhm3Z3Lr18+55qWmGL8FN8nLFdnXVHgauhyFfcOXc1o=
- Reply-to: Michael Fox <fox.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
On 7/20/05, hana martin <otsimind@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> dr sir/madam,
> i bought PC AUTHORITY APRIL 2005 to get UBUNTU 4.10 ,
> ,but not installed yet.
> now UBUNTU 5 has released, --where can i get a CD in SYDNEY ?
> --can i get INSTALL HELP via telephone (pref) from a kind soul ? ,
> since i am computer challenged .
> [ i am located in SYDNEY northern suburbs ].
> thankyou - regards, hana martin.
I have a copy of the dvd iso image, if your near North Ryde (Macquarie
Uni) then I can certainly get you a copy.
As for phone support, not likely, but this mail list would be suitable
for help at various times. Although most stuff could probably be
solved via google